Sunday, April 18, 2010

I suck

Yes, I suck at blogging. Nothing is wrong - Peter came home and it's a bit of an adjustment changing schedules once you've gotten everything settled. Today, the whole schedule was f*ed. We went for a hike and she slept the whole time in the sling. I don't mind this and I didn't get too stressed about it. Hopefully we can get back on the schedule next week when Peter goes to England. The thing is, we never followed the schedule EXACTLY. We were always off by 30 minutes to 1 hour. The true joy though is that Emily goes to bed every night at 7. She sleeps all the way until we wake her up at 10:30-11. Depending on how well she feeds, she goes back to sleep until about 2-3:30. Once she even slept until 5 am. This week she has a bit of a sniffle so we're letting a few things slide.

I hate to say it, partly because I'm afraid I'll jinx it, but I think it's working... when and if I ever go to England, I will buy more of Gina Ford's books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

ApfelStruedeli | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates